WANCO Conduits are manufactured using the highest grade of steel to ensure solid mechanical strength. They are continuously welded to ensure smooth internal surfaces which is highly essential for wire pulling. Hot Dipped Galvanised after fabrication and threading in compliance to the BS specifications.
WANCO Conduits are manufactured in accordance to the BS 4568 : Part1 : 1970; IEC 61386-1:2008+AMD1:2017 (Class 4) standards.
- Hot dipped galvanised inside and outside
- Heavy Gauge metric sizes
- Heavy protection both inside and outside
- Threaded both ends
- One end with coupling, other end with plastic cap
- Standard length: 3.75m
Conduits with either Epoxy Powder coating or upon request.
- Highest grade of steel for best mechanical strength
- Threading in compliance with BS Specifications
- Supplied with one socket and plastic capping on other end
- Smooth internal beads for easy wire pulling and resistance to snagging
- Self-colour finish
- Non-standard lengths
- Screwed without sockets
- Medium Gauge
- Packing for Export
GI Flexible Conduit
PVC Coated Flexible Conduit
Circular Junction Boxes
Contact us today at email@example.com.